Am I Really The First Child?🤔

So I know the title seems off but let me explain.


I know that I am the first child according to what I was told by my mom. I am an African child and all African children know when they get some whooping from their mom or dad they act like they have the thought of moving out of the house, hey, I do that too no difference but I also thought to myself am I adopted or not. We never really know because we didn't see any process of birth and I know that sound stupid(I know you can't see yourself being born) but take a hot minute and think about it with me because those who are adopted at a very young age (e.g 0–8) don't know they are adopted until they are told, maybe when they get older or there are some that never find out, that can be you or me, we would never know because we didn't get to see any evidence. I know some people would disagree with me, but maybe am losing it.

All jokes I still love my mom and my dad and my whole siblings but to who is reading this just know I will keep having that thought if I am the first child, adopted or from another universe. if you have the same problem( you probably won't)or want to talk with me send me a message to Dubisthename🖤.

Comments

Popular Posts