I HAVE A PODCAST YAY

 

I HAVE A PODCAST YAY


Hey, so I know I have not done a lot of writing lately because I have school and I have a lot of work, but making things easier for me is to just say the things and not write them, because I will not know how to put my emotions or feelings into a paper, but this isn't a paper, you get what I mean. Anyways the writing has been too much and I am not someone that writes a lot because if you follow me on Instagram I post a lot of things because I don't really know what to do sometimes I would want to do dancing next I am doing something else, so I have decided to go into a podcast, I am still doing my music though because I know I want to stick to music but still looking for something else on the side.

So I will see yall in the next life maybe in some months I don't know but if you want to see more of me follow or subscribe on my Spotify and Youtube and you can help and follow me on my musical journey that's if it doesn't crash.

Comments

Popular Posts