Introduction

    Welcome as you saw from the title my name is Owen Imudia or you could call me “Dubisthename”. You might know me, others might not, I don't know, I was born October 17th, 2005 and I am currently 15 years old, yes a 15 years old writing this article Crazy and I don't care because since when I was little I always dose of into daydreaming almost every day and sometimes I think about what I want in the future for myself and there are sometimes that I feel lonely or those type of times when you feel depressed or anxious and I couldn't really talk about it to anyone or share to anyone because I was really shy, and didn't share many details about myself to anyone. So if you are seeing this make sure to stick around and learn more about me because I will share every last detail maybe some secret about myself and enjoy yourself. Bye :)

Comments

Popular Posts