One more Episode to hit the 20 Episode Mark of my Podcast

This is going to be weird because I haven't really posted any story or anything new on my page and that's because I have been busy, not really that busy but I had to do things like school, my project which just released and you could go listen here, the name is “IDK!” and that project has been in the work for more than 2 months and finally I got to release it on July 8th, 2021 and it consists of 5 tracks and I know they aren't the best but this is my first Ep and I am proud of what I did, so go listen to it and tell me what you think by posting an Instagram story and tag me or just send a dm to me.

Okay back to the main topic of this story about my podcast, if you didn't know I make and release my podcast on all podcast listening platforms every Saturday(sometimes I miss the date) e.g Spotify, Apple Podcast, Castbox, Youtube..e.t.c. Go listen right now(CLICK HERE) and make sure to subscribe on youtube and follow on Spotify. My podcast “LIFE WITH DUBISTHENAME” is mostly based on music rating and review, sometimes it's hard to find a song and talk about because most artist or rappers release their song or album on Friday and I release my podcast on Saturdays so I have to wait and either listen to the song or I talk about other songs that I really like because it's my podcast. But throughout all the missed episodes and pause in my podcast because of my school and exams I am just one episode from my “20 EPISODE MILESTONE” and I don't know if I am going to invite a guest or just record the episode like any normal episode I have published but I am just giving an update in the blog right now so it won't look like I have forgotten about the blog and I have said it countless times if you want to keep up with me follow me on Instagram @Dubisthename because I post updates about my social life on my story or post. 

One more thing I released two freestyles on the two hottest songs “RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT” remixed by me which was made by Dababy and the next one isINDUSTRY BABYremixed by me also and was originally made by Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow so go give those a listen and tell me what you think about them in the comments and tell me if I should remix any other songs.




Comments

Popular Posts